Thursday, 19 August 2010

Going up and growing out.



Here we go again, Don just can't help running around in a panic at times like these. It was the same when Juniper was finally on the way. I was feeling suprisingly calm myself, as much pain as I was in at the time, I knew that once babybump was in my arms it would all fade away into nothing.




And so it was. Little baby Caper took just 2 short hours to make her way into the world, and she's such a good baby. She'll lie for hours in her crib, just happy for mom to be in the room. Juniper is doing well at school, getting straight A's on her homework. Such a bright little thing, she never even asks us for help with it.



Work has been good at giving me maternity leave, but I'm thinking of quitting. Having the time at home has allowed me to work on my painting. 'Firebird' sold just yesterday for 514. Don's doing well at work as well. He's had two promotions recently, the most recent one took him up to  Flight Officer after he won the sprint in the military olympics.








His bonus has allowed us to add two new rooms to the house and a few windows as well. My latest painting, "Sunburst", helped as well, it ended up selling for 907! I couldn't believe it. Oh, sorry about the frock, It seems we celebrated a little too much after the promotion, I'm pregnant again!

No comments:

Post a Comment