Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Food!

Today I decided to explore my new town. I didn't get very far as on my way in I found a park full of plants that were just begging to be harvested. I took a quick look round, but no one seemed to mind as I set to.


There were lettuces, tomatoes, potatoes, apples, watermelon and peppers. I'm going to have a wonderful autumn salad for my dinner tonight - it's my favourite.

Whilst at the park I met a guy called Don, he's quite a hottie, but after only chatting for a minute or so he excused himself. I decided to head to the Gym for another shower - gardening is heavy work.


After my shower, I decided to take a quick swim


 before heading home to finish my latest masterpiece


I called it "The big pink fluffy monster". It did sell, but only for S$22, but that gave me enough to buy a lamp to brighten the place up at bit, I was so depressed last night sitting here in the dark my mood dropped to rock bottom.

Here I am at the end of the day, eating my salad and enjoying the light. Tomorrow I'm going to start a garden.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment