Saturday, 22 May 2010
Hi Ho!
It's my first day, I'm soo excited, I wonder what working in the store is going to be like? I hope everyone is nice to me. I've always been pretty friendly with folks, hopefully they will see that and be friendly back again. I do need to meet some new folks.
The day did go well, but the next morning my toilet broke! Cheap old thing that it is. Don - the guy I met in the park last week called just after, I'm afraid I had a bit of a rant about it. He may never call back!
Phew, it's been a busy few days, but it's almost the weekend, thankfully! I haven't had a chance to paint all week. The hard work has paid off though. I've been made up to Blue Light Special Designator, the bonus that came with the promotion let me buy my very own shower. It's like a little piece of heaven has fallen into my home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment