Monday, 17 May 2010

Intro

Hi There, I'm Straw,
 Straw Berry.

Yes, I know, get over it. My parents sense of humour was poor.

My Grandmother, who has looked after me since my parents passed away when I was a baby, died last week. My Inheritance was a patch of land in Riverview worth S$14,700, so with my massive savings of S$1500, I have left Sunset Valley and it's memories behind and moved here to start my own legacy.

It's not much yet, but it is home. Sorta.
Heres a better overview of the plot :

I know right? Still, it's better than the open air.

Here's my interior. It's not much but has the basics -

Well, slightly more than that I guess, but I couldn't live without my easel. I moved in yesterday, and as you can see, I've been hard at work already.

I've no lights indoors yet and I even found myself sitting on the loo last night to eat my dinner :

Still, as I keep telling myself, it could be worse!

Phew, what's that stink?
Oh, it's me. I'm off to the gym for a shower.
Cyas,
Straw.

No comments:

Post a Comment