My painting has been going well, I've been able to pay the bills, but I really need to get out of this roof space and start building my home. I'm going to go with a trailer at first, at the front of the lot, before laying the foundations for the future.
I have my first garden planted, using the seeds from the fruit I gathered in the park down the road. It's not much yet, but I'm really glad I could afford a sprinkler, it makes watering them so much easier.
I spent some time in the library yesterday, reading up some more on gardening, and learnt all about how to tend my garden properly, from weeding the plants, to fertilizing them. After I finished there, I headed to the hatchery to catch some fish.
I ended up with a handful of tiny anchovies and a jelly fish. Nothing I want to actually eat, so it's a good thing these are destined for my tomatoes.
On my to the hatchery I spotted a help wanted sign in the grocery store. I called them this morning, and I start on Monday! To celebrate, I moved my easel outside to do a little more painting over the weekend, it is soooo much nicer out here, I just love the outdoors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment